At Greater Missouri Imaging we are taking extra precautions to make sure our patients are safe.
The safety of our patients and associates is our first priority, and we are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as state and local government orders to ensure that we can safely and effectively provide essential diagnostic imaging services in our community.
• Patients are screened for symptoms of illness and temperature is taken on arrival
• All employees are screened daily for illness and temperature is taken.
• All staff observe universal contact precautions for viral illness. All staff are masked.
• Patient numbers are strictly limited in waiting areas. Patients are encouraged to wait in their vehicles if they prefer.
• All exam rooms are terminally cleaned after every patient. All surfaces cleaned with virucidal cleaning solution. All potential contact points in common areas are cleaned after every patient.
Our hours are subject to change due to the current situation with Covid-19.