Dr. Matthew Ruyle, MD
Dr. Matthew Ruyle is a board-certified radiologist who graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He was chief resident in diagnostic radiology and completed a fellowship in body imaging/nonvascular intervention at St. Louis University Hospital. Dr. Ruyle’s focus is on diagnostic radiology, musculoskeletal imaging, spine imaging, and interventional pain management.
Dr. Ruyle is the Imaging and Interventional Pain Management provider to St. Louis area professional, collegiate, and youth athletic organizations, including the St. Louis Cardinals Major League Baseball organization, FC St. Louis professional soccer organization, St. Louis University Billikens athletics, St. Louis Scott Gallagher youth soccer organization, and many area high school and youth athletic organizations.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biology: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Medical: St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Saint Louis University Hospital
- Fellowship Body Imaging/Nonvascular Intervention, St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
- Licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North American
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians